Soporus is Matthew/William + Stephen/Michael/Matthew
· Greetings! We are regularly working on new music, and have a few exciting things in the pipeline, including a cassette/cd release and some live shows. You can find our most comprehensive list of releases, available for listening and purchasing, at our Bandcamp site.
We plan to add new tracks there occasionally, so if you like, you can get updates in your rss reader using this link: soporus bandcamp feed.
· Additionally, our previous releases, including our full-length album, 24,110, remain available on cd through
Burnt Toast Vinyl
and finer independent record stores. We are also interested in playing live in the
Northeastern US region. We dig non-traditional venues, so if you would like
to host us in your gallery/coffeeshop/warehouse/etc, please get in touch.
· Full length, high quality digital files are available at soporus.bandcamp.com for preview and purchase.
· Saturday, 5 Mar 2016. Philadelphia: Benefit for Dorothy Day Robinson @ Circle of Hope, 2007 Frankford Ave. 7pm. $10 suggested donation.
· For booking information, contact Matthew.
The most current discography info is housed at our Bandcamp site. This list will be occasionally updated.
· Windscale Pile No.1, Spring 2016,
on CD from Burnt
Toast Vinyl and cassette from Crime & Punishment Packaged Goods.
· 24,110, released 6 January 2009,
is our debut full-length, available on CD from Burnt
· Atómové Elektrárne, released in
2007, is available on Burnt
Toast Vinyl in CD and LP formats.
The vinyl version is part of a 4-way split double LP along with the bands Foxhole,
The Magic Lantern, and Questions
in Dialect. The LP tracklist includes Bohunice,
3.28.79, Surry II,
and Sequoyah I. The CD version substitutes Pripyat
for Sequoyah I.
· Esme Recaptures the Magic is available on the compilation The Holidays Don't Have To Be So Rotten: Volume Two from Flannelgraph Records.
· Chelyabinsk is available on the compilation Luminance from Big Wheels and Matching Airplane Pajamas is available on the compilation The Holidays Don't Have To Be So Rotten: Volume One from Flannelgraph Records.
· Miegs was included on the soundtrack for
a documentary short by Andy
Bruntel, completed in early spring 2006.
· email Matthew/William
· label Burnt
P.O. Box 42188
Philadelphia, PA 19101
· site by LEGLO